Emergency Response Program
As a conscientious and well-prepared property owner/manager, you know the importance of disaster prevention, and planning for recovery. But who is the right partner to ensure you get the most out of your disaster prevention and recovery efforts?
Super Restoration not only understands the importance of preplanning and due diligence… we eat, sleep, and breathe preparedness. Our goal is the same as yours: minimize – or if possible, eliminate – downtime, and keep your business running… whatever emergencies life may throw your way.
Super Restoration is the region’s largest emergency response and disaster recovery provider. With over 30 years of continued service in Southeastern Florida, we are prepared to address any type of disaster or emergency you may face.
We provide exclusive, priority response agreements to approved clients. If you desire to secure a relationship with our premier firm, call us at 800-516-8059 to see if you qualify.
The Emergency Response Program (ERP) was designed specifically for those who understand the risk of a large scale loss. Such losses result from mechanical failure, storm water intrusion, flooding, and other disasters.
Super Restoration provides emergency pre-storm preparedness for approved ERP clients including Sandbag installation, flood panel installation; board up services and other flood control and wind damage prevention services. Super Restoration is stocked with thousands of sandbags, plywood for boarding up windows and doors as well as typical shutter bolts and screws.
Florida is considered to be in “Hurricane Alley.” Super Restoration is always at the ready, prepared to assist State and Local decision makers to organize and plan for the incoming threats.
The Emergency Response Program offers the following benefits:
- Guaranteed Emergency Response
- Priority Emergency Response
- Pre-storm board-up and sand bagging services
- Secured Pricing
- Loyalty Rebate Program
- Exclusive invitations to Educational events
- Exclusive invitations to Client appreciation events
How the process works:
- Apply. Submit your application for the Emergency Response Program. Helpful and courteous team members are always on standby to assist you with your application, so you can complete the application at a time most convenient for you.
- Review. The Super Restoration team reviews your application, ensuring availability of emergency resources prior to approval. The best time to apply is NOW, because approved ERP clients have priority access to all emergency resources. Don’t wait until a hurricane is about to hit land and everyone is scrambling for services. Prepare now so you don’t have to worry when you see the storm approaching.
- Approval. Once you are approved for the ERP, Super Restoration will send your formal approval letter outlining the agreement.
- Site Visit. Your Account Manager will visit your property or properties, and will perform all the necessary pre-planning and training at that time. You will have the opportunity to ask your Account Manager any questions, and discuss any site-specific concerns you may have.
- Accountability. You enjoy year-round Super Restoration emergency services. Our friendly and knowledgeable technicians also visit your property a minimum of 4-5 times per year. During their visits, they provide you continuing education and the latest in industry news. And you have the opportunity to update them on any changes to your property or business plan, so we can keep your emergency plan relevant to your changing needs.
When Seconds MatterSM, preparedness saves you time, money, and hassle. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Apply today for the Super Restoration Emergency Response Program so an emergency doesn’t knock you off your feet.