Lost documents are more than ink and paper. They are legal victories, hours of hard work, an irreplaceable book, an original signature or collector’s item, important medical history and more….
We have teams available 24 hours a day, every day of the year, to meet your critical time frames and deadlines.
Once you place the call to 800-516-8059, your dedicated project coordinator sets your specialized Super Restoration team in motion. Your initial consultation provides a no-obligation estimate and timeline. As soon as you approve the plans, our experts get to work.
Your restoration team begins by stabilizing damaged documents and preparing a plan of action. Items are inventoried, photographed, and prioritized. Documents needed to continue with normal business operations, for instance, are of utmost urgency.
Whether your documents are Medical, Legal, Library, Museum, Photograph, or Historical Originals, your Super Restoration team of experts is prepared to mitigate the damage and restore your important papers.
Super Restoration understands that potentially sensitive or confidential documents (such as Privacy Acts, and consent forms) must be treated with a great deal of care. Each team member works to properly mitigate damage and create a plan to restore your documents to their original condition.
Documents damaged by water, mold or fire can pose immediate concerns resulting from suppression systems, flooding, plumbing supply lines, smoke and soot.
In some cases, it may be tempting to try drying or cleaning documents on your own in the hopes of saving money. In reality, unless you are trained and experienced in document restoration, you risk further damaging your documents. Improperly dried or cleaned documents can also contaminate other documents, causing a ripple effect of damage for years to come. In the end, this can increase your costs exponentially and possibly lead to the destruction of the documents you needed t
Super Restoration works with all insurance companies to prevent this from happening to you. Don’t delay or try to restore your items on your own. The cost is too high.
Services include freezing, freeze drying, manual cleaning, reproduction, copying, rejacketing, boxing, storing and labeling.
- Freezing: allows the proper time for your restoration specialists to determine the most effective treatment for your important documents while preventing continuing damage from occurring.
- Freeze drying: arrests water damage by solidifying and removing water before damage can spread or become permanent. Most documents professionally freeze dried within 24 hours of the incident can be restored. Sooner is better. When important documents are wet, seconds truly do matter.
- Manual cleaning: the perfect balance of strength and gentleness in required. Like an open wound, a document too harshly scrubbed is subject to additional damage. Treated too gently, the underlying problems are not addressed and the damage worsens.
- Reproduction: Some documents are more than just words on a page. The historical significance of certain documents can best be conveyed when the look and feel of the original is carried over to the copy.
- Copying: available for copying a large number of letter- or legal-sized documents, or for any number of unusual sized documents not available from most office printers.
- Rejacketing: A visually damaged or unappealing jacket can cause an important book or document to be overlooked during research for an important project. Rejacketing allows the cover to accurately portray the importance of the information contained within.
- Boxing: You (and your staff) have more urgent issues to address than boxing your important documents for storage. Let the Super Restoration team do it for you, so you and your team can focus on keeping your business running.
- Storing: Improper storage can allow damage to slowly overtake your important documents without your awareness. Super Restoration specializes in keeping documents safe and properly stored.
- Labeling: another project you keep meaning to get around to, but there never enough time. We can do it for you so you can find what you need when you need it.
Document restoration steps